Enough with the mustaches already. We are officially beyond novelty and are now looking at changing standards from the purveying idea of the box in the corner. We can conquer micro 3d-printing where we learn by bio mimcry mimicing nature where large structures are built uniformly. I think bees are the best example of micro builders that coordinate to build sound structures. I don't think a complex AI system needs to be integrated into printers but if drones can coordinate a dance and cars can legally drive themselves it should not take much of a leap for the balance and stability, even retrieval of materials properly monitored. Biomimcry with oversight could be a powerful thing. Let's link technology and acclimate instead of novelize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment