Friday, May 1, 2020
Late night post I'm going to get my inline legs together my shoulder checks and my movable goals and start back up my pickup but it was possibly semi pro hockey carreer. I will try to provide a sneak peak on techniques analysis and may be speak and travel with some hockey stars rollerderby mavens and the like. Air hockey competitiors are welcome. Check back in with you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
No comments:
Post a Comment