Okay as my first audit is almost over. It also is coinciding with forecasts regarding 3d printing some more aggressive stock jumps are now correcting themselves which definitely provides a more realistic picture and takes us away from the tech bubble area that I mentioned we were rapidly approaching . It definitely is a cliff world changing technology based on should avoid as it serves to legitimize in industries where other competitive companies have a head start. Angel investors will not keep paying attention to an innovation that continually disappoints. Finally, letting excellence truly shine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...

No comments:
Post a Comment