I am excited to report that I will soon be able to provide more detail on the possibly burgeoning remote construction and emergency response industry. I do have a degree in civil engineering and for all the specifications required for variables required to build sound structures. The possibilities are there and developing hopefully removing people out of harmful situations and becoming better for the environment as a whole. I still think with the climate change argument we should look at exploring underwater construction. I am not saying I think we should build Atlantis yet. But I think barriers that could prevent more life and land loss in the near future and be able to engineer a more easier to predict change. Hopefully, with the course I am currently taking in bioethics combined with the additional course on drones I can move the narrative forward to make this happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...

No comments:
Post a Comment