Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weaving a network

  Never miss out on a networking opportunity. I learned this lesson yesterday striking up conversations with those that are not only interested and enthused can definitely spark interest in others nearby. I was invited to an open house at Tiny Circuits. It was never stated that it would be a networking opportunity and parties with like minded individuals. I sometimes get called a nerd or human google in certain circles because I like to see what others interests are verbally. So I shoot out subjects like a food processor and then see what sticks and see how I can relate. The basis of human interaction tends to lead to these discussions but some like to discuss the abstract and build upon ideas capabilities and others are definitely from the show me  state where it doesn't exist unless you can see it. Subjects that were touched on arduino computers used for drones and their capabilities versus cost benefit analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment