Food printers will hopefully move forward over the next couple of years. My brother is a huge foodie and constantly watches the food network religiously. I wouldn't classify myself as the same we can all cook but none of us are chefs per se. It is definitely something that as I get older and more grey headed I hopefully will become better at. But instagram has exposed what was sitting between a party of people on white linen and has gained a cult like following. Before taste was a key part of the experience along w/ presentation. Creating a custom visual that sets your recipe and restaurant from the rest around the world and having this result be reproducible is very important. I hope that with the rise of mixology 3d printers will be sitting in a kitchen right next to the line cook in kitchens around the world.
Monday, November 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment