I admit I am kind of scared of artificial intelligence. It can be source of exploration and discovery of ourselves and our micro and macro universe. How does this involve and utilize 3d printing Well we have to give commands through something as small as an arduino processor. What if this method could be adapted to interpolate variables that could enable on the fly repairs and responses? We would be able to build with greater safety, accuracy and use more expensive material while defending more precious cargo. Do the dangers of skynet balance against the future of problem solving There will always be new problems let's hope we are not one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment