Charleston WV, I know more about the city than most. The majority of my family comes from the area and I know the socio-economics that come from chemical plants and few highly paid specialized positions create a vacuum that create a vacuum that is hard to recover from. I have been working on and off again on a solution and was wary when I did not embrace my second home's ability to adopt a new technical landscape. 3d printing could be supported and could connect a region that was once limited and release the full potential of the region.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment