Micro blogging, social media blogging are different notebooks to me different sites. So I'm going to do a brief insight on each style and and where I use them. Hopefully, if you use them right you won't get hurt and waste your time and become an influencer instead of thinking that you are the focus of attention. I want to be a world traveler and community builder. If too many people tell you to stop texting or emailing or they are going to hurt you how can we progress. So saying stop and sitting when you could follow a different path. So trailblaze get a grom, a foot scooter, electric bike and 3d printer and join me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment