Sunday, I will try.. try to watch Geek Beats event on youtube on 3d. There is at least 6 hrs. of viewing so I would like to do a post a week for the next 4 weeks so if anything interests you as a reader.You have the opportunity to scrub through and find what you like.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Effort and investigation
I am starting to do research on what I missed out on at the mini-maker faire luckily an associate of mine Ken Burns of Tiny Circuits, was one of the featured speakers. So, there's a good chance I could swing by his office and get comments and view points of what was the good and future of the event as this was the second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...

No comments:
Post a Comment