Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Round 3... Fight!

   The next round of funding in the Akron-Cleveland area will soon be but there announced In Northeast Ohio we are a fan of the arts but there is no pilot season. Finally, sticking our heads up out of our proverbial blue collars and not (quite) attracting the attention  angel investors we get grades on our regions ingenuity How will we grade out will there be a groupon that takes the world by storm. It  has to be more than an app (more) dynamic.I am not saying I'm campaigning for me but I did submit.

  Best Buy will also be opening 500 stations for 3d printing projects I called my local best buy and for as helpful as they tried to be there was nothing they could add to the story at this time. I also wanted to report on the mini maker faire in Akron first person but I was out sick unfortunately. (But hopefully, 3rd party accounts will suffice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment