Best Buy will also be opening 500 stations for 3d printing projects I called my local best buy and for as helpful as they tried to be there was nothing they could add to the story at this time. I also wanted to report on the mini maker faire in Akron first person but I was out sick unfortunately. (But hopefully, 3rd party accounts will suffice.)
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Round 3... Fight!
The next round of funding in the Akron-Cleveland area will soon be but there announced In Northeast Ohio we are a fan of the arts but there is no pilot season. Finally, sticking our heads up out of our proverbial blue collars and not (quite) attracting the attention angel investors we get grades on our regions ingenuity How will we grade out will there be a groupon that takes the world by storm. It has to be more than an app (more) dynamic.I am not saying I'm campaigning for me but I did submit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment