Let’s talk about weaknesses we can turn into strengths. For
all the star gazing allowances people make for us to explore uncharted areas we
have to distill our ideas for the publics consumption because most investors
are not looking to involve themselves in a concept so involved that it fizzles
out. As the authors we want room for growth and flexibility sometimes the worst
nightmare for a startup is to have their name placed on a warped viewpoint of
their vision and have to use that as a foundation. Next comes the pitch where
we find an audience that wants to move forward with us and we take them on our
journey. As an engineer when I was younger I found it difficult to paint a
pretty picture. Because I knew of inherent problems that were present that
would not stop me but that I didn’t know ere insurmountable obstacles to
others. To me it became a coping skill. I got used to it not being my way or
the highway and still keeping focus. Where this does become a problem is on
follow-up. Where you have the entire map in front of you, on a follow-up they
just want to drop a pin for GPS addressing this problem. Is where the art of
business is plied.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment