3d printed bikes make perfect sense. Before I got my most recent bike I was 34 and used to expressing my style through exploration and was only limited by funds. Most bikes looked the same and I wanted something that expressed my personality. If I can have my pick of a body or type of car why can't I do the same for an alternate mode of transportation? I could have my bike match my car or a team logo. Isn't it possible to successfully print an entire bicylce that works well all the time. Ridability function and the ability to repair if something went wrong (although you could just print a new part) So fart the frame front fork bearing and suspension. But can also be customized for any body size so we won't have a Shaquille in a buick situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment