Friday, February 14, 2014
Personal Exploration
This week was fulfilled with encouraging news from my own 3d printing journey as opposed to the outside. I made contact with the head of the additive manufacturing, Brett Connor. I inquired of the availability of workforce development programs as well as the possibility for an interview so can share his insights with you guys. Next, I contacted the company responsible for the Pothole Killer which is a rapid repair system for potholes. I hopefully will be able to make a price comparison between a 3d printed solution. Next I'm trying to meet with a local landscaper and highschool buddy to present an idea that should help with a feasibility study. I was also encouraged by a topic that occurred organically on 3d printing from John P. with GeekBeat.TV. There was a basically a large check-in with engineers their degrees and level of interest in 3d printing. Hopefully, I can reach out to these guys too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment