3d systems is bringing a seminar to little old Akron and guess who they decided to invite!? A phone call and everything. I tried to gain interest of one of my friends that has recently built one. But I know I am of an inquisitive mind and want to compare experiences he has other things going on and is not so eager at this point. But September 16, I'll be there scouting out locals (hopefully some from tech pint) I expect it will be small nut the big company in a little city, burgeoning industry should be interesting! Now I just have to come up with some insightful questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment