How do you keep up the entrepreneurial spirit? For me I'm a grinder I know barring extenuating circumstances give me a goal or a milestone and I will take steps towards it if I saw the Eiffel tower or in my case the terminal tower, and if you told me to walk towards it because a valuable commodity to me was there. I'm going I'll sketch out a plan problem solve on the fly and get there. Decision making is a crucial part of the entrepreneurial campaign. Corporations have boards and stockholders that govern. But you are your own sovereign state so no glass ceiling, the sky's the limit. You have plausible deniability because you own those sleeplessness nights, where doubt live and progress slows. So my solution is by plane, train or automobile you make it and show along after otherwise how can a dreamer be so focused?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Good morning, I have began to actually follow bike blogs and take notes on road conditions. It's easy to have a google maps overlay or...
-
So today we are going to try to go with the future of 3d printing and then ground ourselves back in reality again. Many times science fi...
-
3d systems webinar was very informative and focused on full color printing. After a couple of glitches getting in the webinar I jumped in w...
No comments:
Post a Comment